Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

What in the world is this? LOL!

TTA: Google TTA: Google

THE LOADING SCREEN IS TAKING FOREVER AND EVER AND NEVER STOPS!

Plus with the many people blabbing sound.

Don't watch it because IT'S UNCOMPLETED.
unfinished

Plz make more

Stickman on Google Stickman on Google

You misspelled the words: Kick and Mwahahaha. In "THUD" the 'D' is appeared half.

Instead of action words, you need sound and music. Plus, it loops.
Maybe you will need is a preloader if you want.

Don't Google Google Don't Google Google

Waiting... :-( And I'm like, "What can I search?" Then it just put google to googling it! Then it says "Press enter" and when I did, the world (not real) EXPLODES! It was the end. Not really, because it's just the flash.

boring
duh

Clippy VS the red ball Clippy VS the red ball

What music is this in the play screen?
LOL!

Clippy Ep. 2 Clippy Ep. 2

CLIPPY ON VISTA!

Clippy Ep. 1 Clippy Ep. 1

Beef Jerky 000-000-0000 and killing Clippy without blood is loled.

Crazy iPhone Error Crazy iPhone Error

Not a bad. It loops. Duh. www.goggle.com is annoying to you, Google. Ta da.

Make where a stickman named Sid was on his iPhone, texting with his friend, Bob. It has an error then it add more and more and has the blue screen of death. "What the??? WHA? NO!! YOU ARE A RUIN PHONE! I HATE YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!" Sid shouted, but freaked out when www.goggle.com appears. He then bang his head on his iPhone a 100 times for a minute until he screams. One day Mario finds out until he got shocked and surprised when he saw www.goggle.com on Google's website! He died. Sid looks on his iPhone and destroys it and throws it to the trash can. He almost accidentally removes and crack it and rip them to a million pieces. "FINE! THAT'S IT! I-I... it's, well, sigh. I'll get a new one. A Windows one." Sid cried, but sighs too. THE END. "THE iPHONE OF DOOM!" Rated T.

Insane Windows Insane Windows

"TAKE 1: DA LOG OFF OF THA DOOM!!!
TAKE 2: Smile! Oh wait, never mind. DESTROY THE EVIDENCE!!
TAKE 3: Oh snap! DIE DOG AND CLIP! DIE!!! I HATE YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!
TAKE 4: MONKEY SHAVE UP FROM HIS BUTT BY SOMEONE'S FLASH! NYUK NYUK!
TAKE 5: IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING AN ERROR! BWAMWAHAHAHA!!!!!
I'VE DONE IT! I DID IT! I KILLED WINDOWS Yes! Oh yeaahhh!!!"
-CrazyDuffWindowsMan (Note: fake Newgrounds username)

My reply: Shut your crazy lip off up.

Oh nonsense!

Macintosh Noises Macintosh Noises

Edits: Needs the full music, rating changed to E, an error that says "YOU ARE THE DERP ONE IN THE WORLD" with the OK button and the WHAT??? button. Including the IT'S OVER 9000! maniac and the end is the blue screen of death. Bonus material: Same at yours end.